Terms of Business
All details of business terms, prices & descriptions of items offered for sale in this shop are current, subject to change without prior notice & replace any previously advertised details.
All items advertised on my web-site are of original, period-manufacture unless stated otherwise. I offer a money-back guarantee on all of the goods supplied, subject to the terms as listed below.
- Should you be unhappy with any item purchased, you should contact me by e-mail within 7 days of receipt of the goods.
- The item(s) can then be returned to me, provided that it is in the condition as sent, for a full refund of the purchase-price. If an item is not notified to me within this time-frame, it will be considered as being sold. I sincerely regret that postage-costs are not refundable.
- This refund-offer does not apply to any goods purchased in error (including errors in translation of the text of this web-site to another language), on the behalf of a third party, nor to goods that have been damaged, disassembled or tampered-with after purchase.
- I supply items for collector's display-purposes only and such items are NOT intended for actual wear or use. I do not guarantee the fitting of any clothing, footwear or headgear, nor their suitability for being worn.
- The responsibility lies with the customer to ensure that any goods ordered are allowed to be imported into your country.
- If an item has to be returned because it cannot be imported to your country, I can offer other goods to the same value in exchange, less any return-postage and/or import-costs incurred by me, but are unable to give a refund. Any returned items paid for via Paypal will be refunded via PayPal (or IBAN/BIC-bank-draft).
Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Orders.
No contract will exist between you and me until we have received full payment from you and have dispatched the ordered products. Please note that my initial acknowledgment of your order does not constitute acceptance of that order. You may also receive a payment acknowledgment email from Paypal, this again does not constitute acceptance of that order.
Should I, for any reason, decide not to accept your order I will advise you accordingly and any monies paid will be refunded.
Sales of Knives & Edged Weapons etc.
The sale of Knives, other Edged Weapons and related items are restricted to those aged over 18. Verification of age is required before purchase is concluded.
Terms of Gold, Silver and Bronze Used
The expresssions 'Gold', 'Silver' or 'Bronze' relate to, especially in the case of Decorations, to the grade of the award or the appearance or plating finish of metal items and does not imply a solid metal content of this description unless otherwise stated.
Availability of Goods.
This web-site is designed to show only items of stock that are still available for sale, but it is still remotely possible that an item could be sold during your visit to the web-site. In the unlikely event that an item has been sold by the time that you place your order, I will inform you by return e-mail.
All orders are subject to a delivery, packing & handling charge. The correct charges will be automatically calculated via our Shopping basket ordering system and are based on the total weight of your order, your location and our normal method of despatch. Please be aware that we reserve the right to alter any miscalculation, plus or minus, and you will be notified prior to shipping of any changes.
Although I offer a world-wide export-scheme, and trust and rely on the various delivery-systems used to work properly, it must be understood that items are sent entirely at the customer's own risk. I will package the items well to prevent damage, and obtain all relevant dispatch-documents etc, but in the event of a parcel being lost in transit I will not be liable for such a loss. Insurance, to the limits quoted by the delivery-company involved, against loss or damage is included in my quoted delivery-prices but offers only minimal cover.
All payments will be taken in Euros only. I do accept PayPal-payments and my PayPal-account is: firstname.lastname@example.org
It should, however, be specifically mentioned that when paying via PayPal an additional fee of 4% is automatically added.
For those wishing to transfer funds directly into my ING-bank-account the following details are available:
- Bank: ING - Zakelijk
- Account Name: Hiscoll Military Antiques
- IBAN Code: NL 41 INGB 0004551298
- BIC/Swift Code: INGB NL 2A
Important note: taking into account that I had some trouble with sending packages to the Russian Federation in the past it should specifically be mentioned that for the moment I do NOT accept any PayPal-payments from customers residing there. Sorry for this!
All photographs shown on the web-site are my property and are NOT to be reproduced without my prior permission.
Due to the complexities of the electronic world regarding this web shop, I reserve the right to refuse a sale if there has been an electronic failure in the description or pricing of any specific item.